A pitched roof is one of the two main types of roof construction. Unlike flat roofs, pitched roofs have a sloped surface (or surfaces) for the flow of melt and storm water. There can be attic and non-attic (with insulation), with a different number of slopes.
- Quality assessment of assembly works
- Implementation of material reports for the project
High quality material
- The availability of a warehouse with a capacity of more than 100,000 units of various products enables regular supply of materials
- Only high-quality materials of European standards
- Delivery within 24 hours if the material is in stock
- On order, delivery within 7-10 days
- Delivery is carried out in all regions of Azerbaijan
- We perform any complex insulation and assembly (facade, foundation and roof) works.
- We conduct a full consultation on solving all insulation issues, up to design and assembly works.
- We are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week