Foundation (lat. Fundamentum) - a building supporting structure, part of a building, structure, which perceives all loads from overlying structures and distributes them over the base. As a rule, they are made of concrete, stone or wood. For the construction of buildings, tape, glass, columnar, pile and slab foundations are used. They are prefabricated, monolithic and prefabricated-monolithic. The choice of foundation depends on the seismicity of the area, soil and architectural solutions. Foundation insulation - the main requirements for the construction of the foundation, to protect it from the effects of external aggressive influences
- Quality assessment of assembly works
- Implementation of material reports for the project
High quality material
- The availability of a warehouse with a capacity of more than 100,000 units of various products enables regular supply of materials
- Only high-quality materials of European standards
- Delivery within 24 hours if the material is in stock
- On order, delivery within 7-10 days
- Delivery is carried out in all regions of Azerbaijan
- We perform any complex insulation and assembly (facade, foundation and roof) works.
- We conduct a full consultation on solving all insulation issues, up to design and assembly works.
- We are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week