A flat roof is a roof that has a slight slope (1-3%) or is arranged without a slope at all. It can be attic or non-attic (in this case, thermal insulation is added). Sometimes it is made exploitable, green, water-filled. The drains of such a roof, as a rule, are internal; a parapet is arranged around the perimeter. Flat roofs, as a rule, are cheaper, withstand large wind loads.
- Quality assessment of assembly works
- Implementation of material reports for the project
High quality material
- The availability of a warehouse with a capacity of more than 100,000 units of various products enables regular supply of materials
- Only high-quality materials of European standards
- Delivery within 24 hours if the material is in stock
- On order, delivery within 7-10 days
- Delivery is carried out in all regions of Azerbaijan
- We perform any complex insulation and assembly (facade, foundation and roof) works.
- We conduct a full consultation on solving all insulation issues, up to design and assembly works.
- We are ready to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week